Follow these steps to troubleshoot problems logging in to FMI Works
This article is for all users of FMI Works
Step 1: Check the URL
Your URL to log in will likely be your organisation’s name, i.e., [organisation].fmiworks.com.
Not sure what URL to use? Check with your facilities team or contact our support team.
Step 2: Check your username
Your username is your email address. Check your email address is spelt correctly.
Step 3: Reset your password
Follow this process to reset your password. See How to Reset My Password.
Step 4: Check junk email folders
Some email systems may send your reset password email to a spam/junk folder.
Still having problems?
Contact us if you are still experiencing issues. Here are some common reasons why you may not be able to log in.
- Your user account has not been created yet by your facilities team. See How to Create a New User.
- When your user account was initially created by your facilities team it was spelled incorrectly. Someone in your organisation with the permission of System Administrator can check this information by going to Administrator > Security > Users.
- Your user permissions have not been added by your facilities team yet. See How to Create a New User.
- Your user account has been set to Inactive. Someone in your organisation with the permission of System Administrator will need to reactivate your account by going to Administrator > Security > Users.
- You are receiving an error Unauthorised to View This Page.